With Business Highlights, you can choose from over 30 badges to showcase what makes your business unique. These are details about your business that showcase who you are and what you do. Whether you are vegetarian friendly or have been in business for more than 25 years, there are options for every business.
To set up Business Highlights on your Yelp Page, follow these steps:
- Log in to Yelp for Business
- Find Business Highlights (on the Yelp for Business app, tap “More” at the bottom of the screen and look under the “Promote” section; on desktop, look for the tab on the left side menu)
- Tap “Set up Business Highlights.”
- Select 2-6 highlights. All highlights you choose will be displayed on your business page.
- Choose the order in which you’d like your highlights to be displayed (on the Yelp for Business app, click Next to get to the page where you can order them). Note: The first two highlights will appear in Yelp search results.
- Click “Save.”
- Learn more about Business Highlights and the rest of the Upgrade Package
- How to connect with more customers on Yelp
- How to develop a strong brand personality in 4 steps
- Top 10 benefits of using the Yelp for Business mobile app
With Business Highlights, you can choose from over 30 badges to showcase what makes your business unique. Whether you’re vegetarian friendly or family-owned and operated, there are options for every business. To get started, log in to your Yelp for Business app and tap more at the bottom of the screen under the Promote section, tap Business Highlights, and then tap set up Business Highlights. Select up to six badges that will be displayed on your business page. Once selected, tap Next step, choose the order in which you want them to be displayed. Keeping in mind that the first two highlights will appear in Yelp search results. Tap Publish Changes to complete the process.