Setting your service area shows Yelp users how far you’re willing to travel for a job—connecting you with the most relevant customers.
To set up your service area on your Yelp Page, follow these steps:
- Log in to Yelp for Business.
- Go to the Business Information section (on the Yelp for Business app, tap “Biz Info” at the bottom of the screen; on desktop, look for the tab on the left side menu).
- Tap “Service area.”
- Add up to six cities, counties, or zip codes. Note that the service area points must be within 100 miles of each other, and any cities between the specified locations will be included automatically.
- Tap “Save.”
- 3 reasons to set your service area on Yelp
- 4 tips for turning job requests into sales
- How setting your service area gets you quality leads
- Top 10 benefits of using the Yelp for Business mobile app
Setting your service area shows Yelp users how far you’re willing to travel for a job, connecting you with the right customers. To get started, log in to your Yelp for Business app and tap Biz Info at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to the Business Info section and tap service area. Tap the city field to add a city, county, or zip code that you serve. Add another city. If you serve more than one city or zip code, you can enter specific zip codes or up to six major cities that your business serves. The service area points must be within a hundred miles of each other and any cities between the specified locations will be included automatically.